DS Consulting recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all environmental regulations, legislations and approved codes of practice relating to the management of its business. We continuously improve our environmental performance and aim to integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our business operations. We are environmentally conscious and sustainable organization which can be trusted by its clients.
In order to meet our objectives DS Consulting:
- Complies as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation;
- Provides training to its employees on environmental issues and raising awareness;
- Promotes respective responsibility in the environment and the establishment of a clean and healthy environment;
- Promotes and uses sustainable public transport and minimizes flights as much as possible;
- Minimizes the production of waste and material wastage;
- Manages waste generated from its business operations incorporating reduction, re-use and recycling in accordance with the principles of the waste hierarchy;
- Minimizes energy wastage by promoting the efficient use of energy, water and other resources;
- Minimizes risk to the general public and employees from the organization operations and activities;
- Ensures all equipment is in good working condition.
This policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public. All personnel understand their obligations under this policy statement. This policy will be reviewed on an annual basis by the Management of the Company.
President of Board
DS Consulting Environmental Policy